There are no products in your shopping cart.
The GSatMicro is the smallest self-contained Iridium tracker in the world! It can transmit your location from anywhere in the world and is built on the latest satellite, antenna, and electronics technology to track and monitor in real time!
By utilizing the Iridium network, the GSatMicro can track an asset anywhere on earth.
GSatMicro can be used in maritime, aircraft, personnel, and vehicles, and is ideal for applications such as: security and safety, fleet management, oil and drilling, soldier tracking, and government.
• 32 bit processor with a fully user customizable LUA scripting language
• Internal dimensions 1.77 x 1.77 x 1.14 inches (45 x 45 x 29mm), including battery, modem, and antenna
• SiRFstarIV GPS with an amazing -163dBm sensitivity
• AES 256-bit encryption option
• Built in Lithium Polymer or Prismatic battery and charger
• Accelerometer and Magnetic Compass
• Battery Fuel Gauge
• Integrated high gain ceramic antenna dual tuned for Iridium and GPS • Over the air configuration of the terminal
• Truely global coverage with the Iridium satellite network
• Latest SiRf 4 GPS • Single Antenna
• Magnetic Compass • 4.5V to 40V DC
• Accelerometer • LUA scripting language • USB Interface • Optional Bluetooth 4.0 • AES Encryption